I was delighted to be part of Carrie's special day. Her 1950s theme was something totally different to what I am used to but I loved doing this makeup. The red lipstick against her pale skin was striking and bold. A look that suited her skin tone!
Products used for this look are as follows:
- MAC Fix + Spray
- Estee Lauder Doublewear Foundation - 1C1 Cool Bone
- Estee Lauder Doublewear Concealer - Light
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer - 03
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
- MAC Highlighter - Soft & Gentle
- Rimmel Black Liquid Eyeliner
- Bobbi Brown Blusher - Pale Pink
- NARS Translucent Powder - Snow
- KIKO Waterproof Mascara
- MAC Lipstick - Russian Red
- MAC Lipliner - Cherry
- Urban Decay Setting Spray
The wedding took place at the beautiful East Sussex National. The weather was damp but that didn’t dull the atmosphere. Carrieann wanted a 1950s inspired look with thick eyeliner and bright lips.
Carrieann wore a beautiful handmade dress with lace and beading detail. The groom wore a dark suit with a bright red open necked shirt. The bridesmaids wore red, knee length flare dresses, with Carrieanna’s little sister wearing a white dress filled with red petals and a matching red jacket.
The evening saw guests dancing the stroll and the jive, which the bride and groom were incredible at!
Photo credit: Tony Bruce